Friday 8 May 2015

10 Online Babes You Need To Be Following

Holla amigos, I do hope you had a fab week and loved the bank holiday. I had such an amazing time and am currently feeling pretty blue that I can't rewind and live it again. I'm going home this weekend to pick up some bits for my new flat. Hopefully a little trip to Ikea may be on the cards too.. 

This week I thought I would share some of my favourite online accounts. A friend recently introduced me to some new Instagrammers' and I got a whole new wave of interest and inspiration so I'm hoping I can do the same for you!



Let's start with three of my favourite Youtube Channels. I've been watching Youtube for years and feel somewhat attached to my favourites. The rise of the Youtube generation has turned girls I was watching reviewing mascara in their parents kitchen to buying mansions and becoming 'celebrities' it's a crazy platform and I use it for inspiration, advice and mainly just to be really nosy!

Okay I know I'm cheating and putting two in one but these ladies are best friends and their videos often overlap, they are both beauty bloggers but feature some really great weekly Vlogs which I adore watching. They are so down to earth and really have their life in check, without sounding like a total cringe ball I think they are amazing role models.

This girl is so gorgeous and is my WCW everyday. Her photographer boyfriend films her Lookbooks to such a high standard and her style is perfection. She also gets involved with Vlogmas which means for a month of the year you can watch with puppy dog eyes at her fabulous life, think walk in wardrobe and lots of 'spending the weekend at the farm to get away from London.' A-MAZING.

One of my oldest subscriptions, I feel like Sammi is a friend of mine, I've been watching her for yeaaaaaaaars and I'm still obsessed with her kind, loving nature. She has main channel videos where she talks not only about fashion and beauty but food, lifestyle and advice. She also Vlogs regularly where you can see the exciting life she shares with her hunk of her boyfriend and two gorgeous dogs.

Next up, Instagram..This is such a hard one because I am utterly obsessed with Instagram and couldn't possibly list my top grammars' so here's a few of my favourites!

I used to work with this pretty lady when I was at uni and her Instagram game is just so perfect. I beg you to check her out. I doubt she's reading this but if you are -hey girl!

Think India Rose with a lot more smiles. This gorgeous lady has some serious style and a trainer collection worthy of a billion cool points.

Again, I know this is cheating because if you didn't know Confetti Crowd is the coolest blogging girl gang ever and is made up of 5 very cool females. Expect bright colours, loud prints and bags of sass.

Now lastly lets finish up and share the love with some fellow bloggers!

This blogging babe went to my school and I can confirm she's as fab as you think, she was actually a huge inspiration for me to start blogging. She writes beautiful words about her deep thoughts and adventurous lifestyle. 

My favourite from the Confetti Crowd. I started reading Lucys blog a while ago and do you ever have the feeling you would get along with someone really well if your paths crossed? (Does that make me sound like a weirdo?) She is so much fun and I adore how daring she is with her unique style.

I'm sure this comes as no surprise for you to see, blogging sensation Tanya is the queen of the internet and it's always nice to check in and keep up to date. I love that even though she's #madeit she still seems like the girl next door.


I hope you enjoy checking out these amazing ladies and please let me know some of your favourites so I can add to my ever growing list! 




1 comment: