Friday 24 April 2015

The Magic Of Film Photography- My Latest Snaps!

Yo kids, how was your week?! Mine has been pretty full on, I've officially secured my new flat to move into at the end of the month and I've managed to bag myself a social media PR internship. So it seems everything is working out in the big bad city.

This week I got some film developed; probably one of the things that make me happiest as I always forget what I've snapped and love not knowing what I'm going to find.  I absolutely adore photography, especially film; without sounding like a complete twit I just find the entire process a little bit magical.  To all of you pro photographers you'll probably be repulsed by the lighting in some of these, I don't mind it because I think it adds to the picture but in future I'll be sure to snap more with natural light! Anyway, I thought I would share some of my favourites for you! All of them are photographed on a gorgeous LTL3 Pratika.

To view the whole set and see more of my snaps, you can go and have a browse here, or alternatively find the Tumblr page on the top of my blog!

So here's a few of my favs! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment